We are back to hill bounding this fall. Every Tuesday night until the snow falls. Meet up at the Lake Riley parking lot at Cobbs Hill at 6PM. Headlamps are useful. Slightly shorter than classic length poles are optimal. We’ll do an easy 1.25 mile warm up run, some dynamic stretching and Spenst drills and then a mix of longer (1:30) and shorter (0:30) bounds. Cool down run after. Aim for 1:00-1:15 for the session. Follow us on Facebook at Rochester Cross Country Ski Foundation for up to the minute details.
- @PCSDAthletics Mendon girls win Nordic relay and section V title! https://t.co/pwsZkAPacM 7 months ago
- Freezing rain today postponing high school race and Masters practice. Meet at 7PM Weds instead. 1 year ago
- Masters practice at Bristol tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7PM. Classic technique. Following high school classic race so there should be tracks set. 1 year ago
- Rain today at Bristol so practice moved to Weds night at 7:30 after high school race. Skating. Bristol Mt Nordic Center. 1 year ago
- Sign up for New Year's Day XC race at Bristol Mt. skireg.com. Masters, open, youth, novice. A NYSSRA points series race. 1 year ago