We are planning a series of introductory biathlon training and racing sessions this summer. No experience necessary. Ages 12+. Tentative date for the first intro experience is May 10th at the Lima Gun Club. Info to follow here once we are set. We have rifles and ammo for the session. Registration will be through skireg. Brian Lilly will be providing the coaching.
- @PCSDAthletics Mendon girls win Nordic relay and section V title! https://t.co/pwsZkAPacM 2 years ago
- Freezing rain today postponing high school race and Masters practice. Meet at 7PM Weds instead. 3 years ago
- Masters practice at Bristol tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7PM. Classic technique. Following high school classic race so there should be tracks set. 3 years ago
- Rain today at Bristol so practice moved to Weds night at 7:30 after high school race. Skating. Bristol Mt Nordic Center. 3 years ago
- Sign up for New Year's Day XC race at Bristol Mt. skireg.com. Masters, open, youth, novice. A NYSSRA points series race. 3 years ago