There isn’t enough snow to race at Mendon Ponds on Sunday so we’ve moved the race to Byrncliff. Registration is open until 6PM tonight (Sat Feb 23rd) through http://www.skireg.com. Bib pick up at 9AM tomorrow (Sunday, Feb 24th). Full race at 10AM of approx 9K. Novice try-it 3K race to follow along with 1K Bill Koch Race. If race needs to be cancelled due to weather, I will update here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.