RXCSF Race Postponed

Snow came, but not enough. Still not enough to open Bristol or use more than rock skis at Mendon or Harriet Hollister. We’re going to postpone the Jan 20th race until Feb 24th. Tentative location will be Mendon Ponds.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s