We still hope to host a race this weekend. Mendon Ponds and Harriet Hollister are a bust, but Bristol Mountain is hoping to be able to make enough snow to re-open its Nordic loop. If they are successful, they are willing to let us host our race there. To help them out and so as not to disrupt other skiers, we’ll shorten the race to 5K and likely use a mass start. Race time is pending right now. Plan would be for Bill Koch race and adult “Try-It” group to follow and race 2K. We’ll post updates to NYSSRA Nordic Blog, http://www.rxcsfracing.com, and Twitter (@rxcsfracing).
- @PCSDAthletics Mendon girls win Nordic relay and section V title! https://t.co/pwsZkAPacM 1 month ago
- Freezing rain today postponing high school race and Masters practice. Meet at 7PM Weds instead. 1 year ago
- Masters practice at Bristol tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7PM. Classic technique. Following high school classic race so there should be tracks set. 1 year ago
- Rain today at Bristol so practice moved to Weds night at 7:30 after high school race. Skating. Bristol Mt Nordic Center. 1 year ago
- Sign up for New Year's Day XC race at Bristol Mt. skireg.com. Masters, open, youth, novice. A NYSSRA points series race. 1 year ago