RXCSF Race Update

We still hope to host a race this weekend. Mendon Ponds and Harriet Hollister are a bust, but Bristol Mountain is hoping to be able to make enough snow to re-open its Nordic loop. If they are successful, they are willing to let us host our race there. To help them out and so as not to disrupt other skiers, we’ll shorten the race to 5K and likely use a mass start. Race time is pending right now. Plan would be for Bill Koch race and adult “Try-It” group to follow and race 2K. We’ll post updates to NYSSRA Nordic Blog, http://www.rxcsfracing.com, and Twitter (@rxcsfracing).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s