The deposit was submitted with Mt. Borah today to authorize them to begin the design process for adult skisuits and jackets. We’ll be using the same design and colors as the youth team. If you want to get an idea of what they’ll look like then just check out the rotating banner on the RXCSF main site. Several of the pictures show the kids in the uniforms and jackets. Because we are using the same design, it should cut the production time quite a bit. They will be sending out a fit kit. Once we know when its coming then we’ll set up a meeting time so that everyone can try out the stuff and decide what sizes they want to order. We should be able to get everything by mid-December if we stay on timeline.
- @PCSDAthletics Mendon girls win Nordic relay and section V title! https://t.co/pwsZkAPacM 4 months ago
- Freezing rain today postponing high school race and Masters practice. Meet at 7PM Weds instead. 1 year ago
- Masters practice at Bristol tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7PM. Classic technique. Following high school classic race so there should be tracks set. 1 year ago
- Rain today at Bristol so practice moved to Weds night at 7:30 after high school race. Skating. Bristol Mt Nordic Center. 1 year ago
- Sign up for New Year's Day XC race at Bristol Mt. skireg.com. Masters, open, youth, novice. A NYSSRA points series race. 1 year ago